How does it work?
– An in-clinic procedure –
The treatment takes place in a certified Urocellz clinic, so no surgery or hospital stay is required.
– Administered by certified urological professionals –
A Urocellz certified nurse will conduct a diagnostic overview, which is always reviewed by a Board Certified Urologist.
– A series of painless injections –
Patients undergoing the Urocellz procedure will typically receive 2-3 painless injections of one of several Urocellz injectables directly into their penis on a monthly basis.
– Follow-up visits to monitor progress –
Follow-up appointments are conducted 1 week post-injection and every three months after treatment. However, specific course of follow up for patients may be different.
How soon will patients see results?
Results vary from patient to patient. However, some patients have seen results as early as 1-2 weeks post-injection. Patients have also noted improved morning erections, better erections with and without a PDE-5 inhibitor, and decrease in degree of curvature, etc.
How effective is the Urocellz treatment?
In preliminary studies, all patients involved had significant improvement in erections, decrease in plaque size, and decrease in degree of curvature.
So, is the procedure safe?
Yes it is. All Urocellz treatment is administered by a Board Certified Urologist.
Risks and side effects of the procedure include, but are not limited to:
- numbness at injection site
- increased risk of transmission of disease (Hepatitis, HIV, infection, etc.)
- immune rejection of Stem cells/tissue product
- loss of function and/or integrity of stem cells
- risk of growth of malignant tumors
* This web site is a repository of publicly available information, and is not intended to form a physician-patient relationship with any individual. Individual urologic conditions, treatment and recovery times may vary. The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. Each patient’s experience with procedures described herein will differ.
**Statements, treatments and other information on this web site have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration. The stem cell protocols we offer, using autologous bone marrow-, autologous adipose- and allogeneic human umbilical cord-derived stem cells amniotic, are not approved in the United States as treatments, therapies, drugs, new drugs or investigational drugs. All information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that our treatment protocols are approved by the US FDA or proven to be effective in the United States for any condition that appears on this site or for any other condition. There could be significant and unknown risks associated with adult stem cell treatments, as long-term studies have not been performed. Very few, randomized clinical trials of adult stem cells have been performed, therefore no guarantee of safety or effectiveness is made or implied.
***The opinions expressed in patient testimonials are by patients only; they are not qualified medical professionals. These opinions should not be relied upon as, or in place of, the medical advice of a licensed doctor or other health care provider.