Treating Peyronie’s Disease With Biologics
Traditionally, Peyronie’s Disease was treated with skin grafts and implant surgeries. This is no longer necessary.
PEYRONIE’S DISEASE IS A FORM OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION THAT CAN CAUSE MEN TO HAVE ANXIETY ISSUES IN THE BEDROOM. FOR SOME MEN, BIOLOGICS HAVE BEEN THE PEYRONIE’S TREATMENT THEY’VE BEEN SEEKING.
WHAT EXACTLY IS PEYRONIE’S DISEASE?
Peyronie’s disease is the development of scar tissue that causes an abnormal curvature of the penis, most noticeably during an erection. Oftentimes, this can make it difficult to get or maintain an erection.
WHAT CAUSES THIS DYSFUNCTION?
The cause of Peyronie’s disease is unknown. Although, one theory is that it may be genetically linked or inherited. Another theory is that Peyronie’s disease can develop after an injury, maybe from hitting or bending. The thought behind this is that the trauma causes localized bleeding inside the penis.
Symptoms commonly include
- A lump or band of hard tissue along the shaft of the penis, most noticeable when the penis is flaccid
- Shortening of the penis
- A painful erection
- A bent or curved appearance of the penis, noticeable when the penis is erect
- Inability to maintain an erection
- Inability to achieve penetration during intercourse
WITH RECENT ADVANCES IN BIOLOGICAL TREATMENTS, SOME PEYRONIE’S DISEASE CASES CAN NOW BE CORRECTED PAINLESSLY. NO SURGERY REQUIRED!
PATIENTS MAY BEGIN SEEING RESULTS AS EARLY AS A WEEK OR TWO AFTER RECEIVING TREATMENT. THESE RESULTS INCLUDE IMPROVED ERECTIONS, DECREASE IN SCAR TISSUE, AND A SIGNIFICANT DECREASE IN CURVATURE.
* This web site is a repository of publicly available information, and is not intended to form a physician-patient relationship with any individual. Individual urologic conditions, treatment and recovery times may vary. The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. Each patient’s experience with procedures described herein will differ.
**Statements, treatments and other information on this web site have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration. The stem cell protocols we offer, using autologous bone marrow-, autologous adipose- and allogeneic human umbilical cord-derived stem cells amniotic, are not approved in the United States as treatments, therapies, drugs, new drugs or investigational drugs. All information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that our treatment protocols are approved by the US FDA or proven to be effective in the United States for any condition that appears on this site or for any other condition. There could be significant and unknown risks associated with adult stem cell treatments, as long-term studies have not been performed. Very few, randomized clinical trials of adult stem cells have been performed, therefore no guarantee of safety or effectiveness is made or implied.
***The opinions expressed in patient testimonials are by patients only; they are not qualified medical professionals. These opinions should not be relied upon as, or in place of, the medical advice of a licensed doctor or other health care provider.